Sunday, June 05, 2005

iPod Too!

(I go silver)

After looking at Kasey’s shuffle list, I thought that I’d share a streak of my own from earlier today (can “shuffle poetry” hold possibilities, along the lines of “flarf?”). I actually store quite a bit of spoken word along with my music, so there’s an interesting dimension here…

Blind Melon, “No Rain”
Split Enz, “I Got You”
Low, “Monkey”
Heather Duby, “Love You More”
Clannad (with Bono), “In a Lifetime”
Bob Dylan, “Summer Days”
Low, “California”
Train, “Meet Virginia”
Sheryl Crow, “There Goes the Neighborhood”
Frank O’Hara, “Poem (Lana Turner has Collapsed)”
The Ramones, “She’s a Sensation”
Audio Slave, “Like a Stone”
Alice in Chains, “I Stay Away”
Gertrude Stein, “Christian Berard”
Beck, “Everybody’s Gotta Learn Sometime”

My streak ended, I feel, with Velvet Revolver’s “Sucker Train Blues.”

No comments: